Sun, 19 Nov|
Check schedule for changes
Train with the trainer. These training hikes will be more challenging and designed for people who want to level up their hiking training, get ready for pack hiking adventures, or just explore in the safety of a group.
Time & Location
19 Nov, 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Check schedule for changes, Mornington Peninsula, VIC, Australia
About the Event
Training hikes are the ideal way to train with a hiking-specific trainer. Ideal for those participating in the HIKE FIT program or looking to improve their fitness on an overnight pack hike. (if this is you, don't forget to enter your promo code for FREE entry)
These training-specific hikes are designed for you to pick my brain on all things training, pack-hiking/camping, nutrition, recovery, mindset, and nature.
These are more challenging, faster-paced hikes than the Holistic Hikes that you may be accustomed to each approximately 4 hours - that will level up your cardiovascular training, build strength and help develop a solid mindset.
Various locations throughout the Mornington Peninsula and future dates will be added each month.
- Hills/ Stairs - to work on ascents/descents and informative feedback on accurate muscle activation
- Longer hikes for endurance - these will be marked as longer
- Extensive knowledge (I am a Personal Trainer, Nutritionist, Eco-therapist, Mindfulness & Health Coach)
- Connect with like-minded groups that love hiking, camping, and nature
- An informative personal training session over 4 hours for less than half of what you would pay for a 1hr PT session
- 1.5L + water
- Food/ Snacks for the hike (this is not provided to keep costs to min)
- Any medication- ventolin, epi-pen etc
- Appropriate weather gear - rainjackets, hats, sunnies, etc
- First aid - I carry basic first aid
- My knowledge
- Registration is required as numbers are capped to 10 max (more intimate) and any communication can be direct
- By registering, I am aware of any injuries or health notes to safely ensure that you can particpate
- We may stop for lunch/ drinks afterward so bring some money (at your own cost)
- Subject to cancellation based on severe weather - where possible a replacement day will be scheduled
- Meet on location 10mins prior to departure. Any late arrivals will forfeit fee
Arthur's Seat. Starting at the base of the Bunurong track. Approx 10km
This hike provides a challenging climb to the summit of Arthurs Seat with an extended walk to Kings fall and return.
Poles are provided for those who wish to learn techniques of ascent and descent.
***Keep an eye on this page for updates and new hike locations and dates ***
Like a personal training session with the HIKER in mind. The ultimate hike training with a professional hiking personal trainer - with years of experience, qualification, and a born and bred Mornington Peninsula local. This is your ticket to unlimited information to help you on your next adventure or to provide safety in the group.