GREAT OCEAN WALK
Time & Location
About the Event
Explore the iconic Great Ocean Walk and its stunning coastal landscapes.
An all-inclusive trip designed to educate and empower. Carrying what you need on your pack, our adventure tours will give you the confidence to explore more outdoor!
Whilst we finalise the details, we can suggest that this will be a 3 part series whereby the 103km hike is broken down into 3 sections and run in sequence from Apollo Bay to Gibson Steps/ 12 Apostles.
What are you likely to see on this epic hike? All or some of the below:
- Koalas sleeping or chewing meditatively in the eucalypt trees.
- Cape Otway Lighthouse, where you can explore the stories of the Shipwreck Coast.
- Wreck Beach and the rusting anchors of the Marie Gabrielle and Fiji shipwrecks.
- Camp at the heritage-listed Aire River
- Quiet beaches at Blanket Bay and Johanna Beach.
- In winter you might spot Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration.
Register your emails and be the first to know when tickets are released.