Fri, 24 Mar|
A MYNDFUL MEN'S WEEKEND
A weekend for blokes to get their bodies and minds in better shape.
Time & Location
24 Mar, 4:00 pm AEDT – 26 Mar, 4:00 pm AEDT
Balook, Grand Ridge Rd, Balook VIC 3971, Australia
About the Event
Dan McLean (MyndFit) and Shan Connell (Holistic Hikes) have put together another engaging, interactive, and educational weekend retreat specifically for blokes who are looking for ways in which to evolve into a healthier and happier version of themselves.
Exploring Tarra Bulga NP, a little hidden gem in the South Gippsland region, Shan will look after the physical element of the weekend by leading you on hiking adventures. You will learn the benefits of hiking and reconnecting with nature as a great way to practice being more mindful.
Known for its giant Mountain Ash trees, beautiful fern gullies, and ancient myrtle beeches, Tarra Bulga has some of the best examples of original cool temperate rainforests of the Strzelecki Ranges. Throughout the weekend, you will explore a range of achievable hikes and even test your limits with a cold plunge into the river.
Dan's interest in the nature of the mind began at an early age which led him to explore the eastern philosophies from masters in that field regarding human existence, development, and potential. Life then took Dan into the construction industry and eventually to Canada where he spent 18 years raising a family, building houses, and deepening his personal practice of meditation and mindfulness. As a Myndfit & MedEx practitioner, he shares his learnings with others to teach people how to look after their mental health.
Dan will be:
• guiding guests through both active and passive meditation
• teaching mindfulness practices
• discussing what being mentally fit is
• providing tools on how to think more constructively
And all you need to bring to the table is an open mind and a willingness to get just enough out of your comfort zone to head home that little bit better than you arrived. This weekend is for those of you who are feeling stuck in behaviours and patterns that no longer serve you and are looking to create healthy and sustainable change.
Price is all-inclusive and includes:
• 2 nights’ lodge accommodation (shared room) at Tarra Valley Caravan Park
• All meals, snacks, tea & coffee (dietary requirements will be catered to)
• Group workshop and activities; journals, pens etc
• Transport during the weekend to hike locations from accommodation location
• Guided hike experiences throughout the weekend exploring trails of Tarra Bulga NP
An all-inclusive weekend for men to get their bodies and minds in better shape.