A MYNDFUL MEN'S WEEKEND
Time & Location
About the Event
Nick and Shan have put together an engaging, interactive, and educational weekend retreat specifically for blokes who feel they may not quite be at their best and are looking for ways in which to evolve into a healthier and happier version of themselves.
An expert on the trails and terrain of the stunning Wilsons Promontory in Southern Victoria, Shan will look after the physical element of the weekend by leading you on hiking adventures that all involved will be able to conquer.
Combining his military background with the work he now does in teaching people how to look after their mental health, Nick’s role will include facilitating group workshops, discussions and making sure you leave feeling stronger and fitter, inside and out.
And all you need to bring to the table is an open mind and a willingness to get just enough out of your comfort zone to head home that little bit better than you arrived.
Throughout the weekend you will learn:
• Breathwork and meditation techniques
• How to easily and effectively incorporate mindfulness into your life
• Journaling – how, what, why, and when
• What healthy masculinity is
• The 4 elements of Emotional Intelligence and how to develop it
• The benefits of hiking
• Plus much more!
This weekend is for those of you who are feeling stuck in behaviours and patterns that no longer serve you and are looking to create healthy and sustainable change.
Price is all-inclusive and includes:
• 2 nights’ lodge accommodation (shared room)
• All meals, snacks, tea & coffee (dietary requirements will be catered to)
• Group workshop and activities
• Transport during the weekend to hike locations from accommodation
• Guided hike experiences throughout the weekend exploring trails of Wilsons Promontory
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICES AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 30TH
- Early Bird$850$8500$0