top of page
- Multiple DatesSun, 18 JuneCheck schedule for changes18 June, 8:00 am – 10:30 amCheck schedule for changes, Mornington Peninsula, VIC, AustraliaTrain with the trainer. These training hikes will be more challenging and designed for people who want to level up their hiking training, get ready for pack hiking adventures, or just explore nature in the safety of a group.
- Sat, 22 JulyMornington Peninsula National Park
- Fri, 08 SeptCape Otway
- Sat, 07 OctWilsons Promontory
- Fri, 20 OctShearer's Quarters20 Oct, 6:00 am AEDT – 22 Oct, 5:00 pm AEDTShearer's Quarters, Willaura VIC 3379, AustraliaStaying in the historic Shearers Quarters, this boutique accommodation also includes all meals - a chef-prepared 3-course fire-side dinner and highlight hikes of the Grampians plus an underground tour of the historic Seppelt winery.
- Fri, 03 NovMount Hotham
- Time is TBDCape Otway
- RSVP ClosedFri, 02 JuneTidal River02 June, 5:00 pm AEST – 04 June, 1:20 pm AESTTidal River, Tidal River VIC 3960, AustraliaA weekend of hiking and yoga fusion to balance body, mind, and spirit. Escape on a bespoke retreat for women combining elements of nature, hiking, yoga, nutrition, and connection, all set in Victoria's largest coastal wilderness area, Wilsons Promontory National Park.
bottom of page